Welcome to ACE BABY store!
Ace Baby Non-Spill Drinking Cup is designed to help your baby making a smooth transition from breastfeeding or bottle feeding to cup drinking, at the same time help your baby develop tipping and sipping skills.
• The transition from breast to bottle to cup is simple with the Non-Spill Drinking Cup
• Spill-proof spout allow liquid to flow out smoothly only when baby suck
• Interchangeable parts from non-spill drinking cup to convert into a regular milk feeding bottle
• Anti-slip ergonomically handle design easy for little hands to grip on
• Liquid levels can be easily seen through the transparent cup
• All parts come apart for easy and thorough cleaning
• Wide neck for easy filling and cleaning
• Safe for baby: Free from Bisphenol-A (BPA), Nitrosamines and Phthalates.
• Capacity: 8oz (240ml)
• Suitable for 6+ months baby
• Boiling Disinfection
1) Submerge the washed bottles in the water, make sure there aren’t any air bubbles.
2) Bring the water to a boil.
3) Boil the bottles for 3 to 5 minutes.
4) Turn the heat off and place them on a clean, dry dishcloth and allow them to air dry.
• Microwave Disinfection
1) Fill bottles about halfway with water.
2) Microwave on high for 1 to 2 minutes.
3) Remove bottles from the microwave, dump remaining water out and let the bottles air dry.
• Cracking, discoloration, and thinning could be signs that it’s time to toss your baby’s bottles or teats.
• For your baby health and safety, we suggest replacing the bottles every 6 months and teats every 3 months.
• 1 X Wide Neck Bottle (8oz / 240ml)
• 1 X Non-Spill Spout
• 1 X Hood
• 1 X Screw Cap
• 1 X Handle
• 1 X Wide Neck Teat (Free)
Printed design on bottle may subject to change. If you are particular about the design, kindly drop us a message for availability before purchase. Thank you for kind understanding.