- 291 (S) – SLOW FLOW = 0 – 3 months newborn
- 292 (M) – MEDIUM FLOW = 4 – 7 months baby
- 293 (L) – SMOOTH FLOW = 7 – 12 months baby
- 294 (X-Cut) – FAST FLOW = 12 months above toddler
The cross cut teat with “X” allows thicker liquids to flow freely, as when feeding a child formula thickened with cereal. Better use with thicker liquids or juices.
- Before use, wash thoroughly, rinse then sterilize.
- Sterilize by boiling in water for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Alternatively, immerse in a feeding bottle sterilizing solution following manufacturer’s instruction.
- Examine carefully before and after each use.
- Discard if broken or cracked. (Example: Teeth mark)
- For your baby health and safety, we suggest replacing the teats every 3 months.
- 2pcs X Orthodontic Silicone Teats