ACE BABY premium quality Polyamide (PA) Bottle combines the benefit of glass properties and convenience of plastic in one bottle.
• Premium Polyamide (PA) Material (Switzerland Made)
The perfect balance that combines properties of glass and plastic. High transparency, anti-stain, impact resistant, high heat resistant and lightweight.
• Anti-colic Air Valve
Unique venting system minimizes swallowed air, reduce air bubbles in milk to prevent wind build-ups in baby’s tummy.
• Removable, Easy-Drip Handles
Ergonomic handle design for little hands
• Safe & Laboratory Tested material
Medical or Food grade printing ink, teat, bottle that is 100% safe for your baby use. Non-toxic and quality assured, meeting and exceeding industry standards.
• Visual Simulation for Babies
Our fun, color palette designs enhance babies’ perception of color. The bottle more than just a logo.
• Easy to Clean and Assemble
• Free from Harmful Substances
Free from Bisphenol-A (BPA), Phthalates, PVC, Leads and Nitrosamins.
• Boiling Disinfection
1) Submerge the washed bottles in the water, make sure there aren’t any air bubbles.
2) Bring the water to a boil.
3) Boil the bottles for 3 to 5 minutes.
4) Turn the heat off and place them on a clean, dry dishcloth and allow them to air dry.
• Microwave Disinfection
1) Fill bottles about halfway with water.
2) Microwave on high for 1 to 2 minutes.
3) Remove bottles from the microwave, dump remaining water out and let the bottles air dry.
• Cracking, discoloration, and thinning could be signs that it’s time to toss your baby’s bottles or teats.
• For your baby health and safety, we suggest replacing the bottles every 6 months and teats every 3 months.
Printed design on bottle may subject to change. If you are particular about the design, kindly drop us a message for availability before purchase. Thank you for kind understanding.